- 2 cups grated potatoes, squeezed dry with paper towels
- 2 cups grated zucchini, squeezed dry with paper towels
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- sour cream for serving
- Add the grated zucchini and potatoes to a large bowl along with all of the seasonings, mix well.
- Place the mixture in a 13″ skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat.
- Using a spatula, press the hash browns into the pan in an even, thin layer. This should take up the whole diameter of the inside of the pan.
- After 7-8 minutes when the edges of the hash brown start to brown, take a large dinner plate and place it face side down on the hash brown.
- Hold your hand on the plate and flip the skillet over so the hash brown sits on the plate, uncooked side down.
- Add the other 1/2 tablespoon to the skillet.
- Then slide the hash brown into the skillet, uncooked side down and cook for another 7-8 minutes.
- Slide the hash brown out of the pan and onto a cutting board.
- Slice into wedges and serve straight up or with sour cream (or ketchup).
– See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2014/08/zucchini-hash-browns.html#sthash.QI6KQ5Vr.dpuf