These yummy pizza rolls are perfect for snack time! You don’t need to make dough as we will use tasty bread. Also, there is no need for an oven because we will just fry them! With this recipe, you can satisfy your pizza cravings at home anytime!
Number of Servings: 5-7
- 1/2 loaf tasty bread, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 medium bell pepper, sliced
- Cheese, batonnet or cut into small sticks
- 5 pieces sweet ham, cut into halves
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 5 pieces hotdogs, slice into halves
- Cooking oil, for frying
- Using a rolling pin or any improvised roller, flatten 5-7 slices of tasty bread.
- Spread 1-2 teaspoon pizza sauce on top of the flattened bread. Make sure the sauce does not drip.
- On the center top of the bread add the ham, cheese, hotdog, pineapple, and bell pepper.
- Roll the bread gently so that the sauce does not come out.
- Drench or dip the rolled bread into the beaten egg.
- Roll the bread on bread crumbs until fully covered.
- Preheat oil, fry rolled pizza bread until lightly golden brown over medium fire.
- Lay the bread on a plate with a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve while hot and enjoy your pizza roll!