NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 5-7
PIZZA ROLL INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 Loaf tasty bread (sliced)
- 1/2 Cup tomato sauce
- 1 Medium bell pepper(sliced)
- Cheese (battonet)
- 5 Pieces sweet ham (cut into halves)
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup pineapple tidbits
- 5 Pieces hotdog slice into halves
- Cooking oil for frying
1. Using a rolling pin or any improvised roller, flatten 5-7 slices of tasty bread.
2. Spread 1-2 teaspoon pizza sauce on top of the flattened bread. Make sure the sauce does not drip.
3. On the center top of the bread add the ham, cheese, hotdog, pineapple and bell pepper.
4. Roll the bread gently so that the sauce does not come out.
5. Drench or dip the rolled bread into the beaten egg.
6. Roll the bread on bread crumbs until fully covered.
7. Preheat oil, fry rolled pizza bread until lightly to golden brown over medium fire.
8. Lay the bread on plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil.
9. Serve while hot.
Recipe & featured image- http://www.pinoychow.com