Skip to content
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp finely minced garlic
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 k pork, diced
- 1 thumb – sized ginger, sliced
- 5 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup shrimp paste ( bagoong alamang )
- ½ cup water
- 3 eggplants, sliced
- 2 cups squash, sliced
- ½ cup boiled squash, mashed
- 5 pcs. Okra 1 bundle sitaw, sliced into 3 – inch lengths
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the pork and sauté some more. Stir for a few minutes.
- Add the ginger and the tomatoes and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the shrimp paste and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the water and mashed squash. Allow to boil.
- Add the eggplant, squash, okra and sitaw.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.