- 1 12 oz. package soft Silken Tofu
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of ½ a medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons of cashews
- ½ teaspoon of dill
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 cup of water
- 3 Romaine Hearts washed
- 1 cup croutons (homemade or store bought
- Put all ingredients in the blender except lettuce and croutons. Blend well until smooth.
- Cut the romaine lettuce into medium pieces. Make your croutons by cutting whole wheat French bread into cubes and toast at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Watch them so they will not burn. Turn them so they will not burn from one side.
- Put croutons on top of your lettuce and add your dressing.
Source : Filipino Best Recipes