Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
2 to 4 talong (eggplants), average-sized
3 to 4 eggs, beaten
4 tomatoes, minced
1 onion, medium-sized, minced
salt and pepper to taste
oil for frying
1. Broil eggplants until tender.
2. Once cooked, peel off the skin of each eggplant and retain the crown and the stem. Gently flatten the eggplant’s meat by using the back of a fork. Set aside.
3. Mince the onion and tomatoes.
4. In a bowl, combine the eggs, salt, pepper, onions and tomatoes then mix well.
5. Dip each eggplant into the mixture.
6. Fry over medium heat until all portions are golden brown. Drain oil with paper towels then serve.