Tortang Talong is made more delicious with fresh tomatoes and onions! This recipe is a must-try!
- 2 to 4 talong (eggplants), average-sized
- 3 to 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 tomatoes, minced
- 1 onion, medium-sized, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- Broil eggplants until tender.
- Once cooked, peel off the skin of each eggplant and retain the crown and the stem. Gently flatten the eggplant’s meat by using the back of a fork. Set aside.
- Mince the onion and tomatoes.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, salt, pepper, onions and tomatoes then mix well.
- Dip each eggplant into the mixture.
- Fry over medium heat until all portions are golden brown. Drain oil with paper towels then serve.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!