Fried tilapia alone is delicious but adding flavorful ingredients like fresh tomatoes and soy sauce will make it more enjoyable to eat! Try this recipe, it is so easy!
- 1 kg. tilapia
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- ½ kg tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 pcs laurel leaf
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Clean and gut the tilapia thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tilapia. Set aside when done.
- In a separate pan, heat oil and sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
- Add the soy sauce and laurel leaf and season with pepper.
- Pour the sauce on top of the fried tilapia.
- Serve and enjoy your tilapia with tomato sauce!