Chicken noodle omelet is a great way to add protein and other nutrients to your diet. It is also a great way to use up leftover chicken and noodles. The dish is easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste. You can also add vegetables to the omelet for additional flavor and nutrition. Chicken noodle omelet is a delicious and nutritious meal that will satisfy any appetite.
- 2 cup water
- 85 g chicken-flavoured 2-minute noodles
- 1 cup (fillets) chicken thighs cooked chopped
- 2 tsp parsley finely chopped
- 2 egg lightly beaten
- Boil water in a small pan.
- Add noodles and flavor sachet to the pan, once noodles are tender, drain.
- Combine noodles, chicken, parsley, and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 20 cm non-stick frypan.
- Cook over medium heat until center is just firm.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
- Serve with barbeque sauce
Sources: Recipe- www.bestrecipes.com.au, Featured Image- bestofwardah.blogspot.com