- 1lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 4 once package cream cheese
- 12 large pasta shells
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 ½ cups tortilla chips (crushed)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a fry pan cook ground beef and add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions.
- Add cream cheese cover and simmer until cheese is melted. Blend well. Set aside and allow to fully cool.
- While burger is cooking, cook the pasta shells, drain and toss well with butter.
- Pour salsa in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Stuff each shell with the meat mixture. Place the stuffed shells in the baking dish and cover the tops of the shells with taco sauce.
- Cover and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, uncover, and sprinkle crushed chips and shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses on top. Cook for about 15 more minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, additional salsa, black olives or whatever you think goes good with tacos!