- 2 tbsps oil
- 10 grams garlic
- 50 grams onion
- 100 grams ginger
- 250 grams pork liver, sliced into strips
- 250 grams pork kidney
- 250 grams sayote, sliced thinly
- 100 grams sotanghon
- 1 liter chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- Talbos ng sili
- Spring onions
- Malunggay leaves
- Sauté ginger, onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add pork liver and kidney. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken stock and simmer until it boils.
- When the broth boils, add the sotanghon until it softens.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Top the broth with malunggay and sili leaves.
- Garnish with spring onions before serving.