Some people say that the key to a more delicious seafood recipe lies in the sauce. Want to know why? Well, because seafood gives off that natural oozing flavor, so it’s up to the sauce to enrich it. That is the reason why most seafood are partnered with all sauces you can ever imagine! Now, in this recipe, you are about to learn how to make a very delicious spicy seafood recipe! Following the instructions below, all you need to do is prepare the right ingredients – make sure to pair up the right seafood which complements each other, because if not, you might have some allergic or unwanted after-effects. So, after choosing your preferred seafood or just following the prescribed seafood below, you also need to make sure to get the right flavor of the marinade. When you are done with that, just go ahead with the full instructions written below. See? It is very easy! Make sure to try this recipe now! Enjoy!
- 8 – 10 medium shrimp, deveined with tails
- 300 grams of small squid, cleaned
- 1 large fish fillet, cut into cubes
- 1/2 small carrot, julienne
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch diluted in 1 tbsp water
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 stalks of green onions
For the marinade:
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- black pepper
- green chilies
- cooking oil
- Marinate the seafood in soy sauce, chilies, oyster sauce, sesame seeds, and black pepper for about 30 minutes.
- Add cooking oil to a preheated pan. Sauté the onion and garlic until fragrant. Add in the marinated seafood. Stir and fry for about 3 1/2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add in the carrots, green bell peppers, and green onions. Stir and fry for a minute and a half over medium heat. Add in the diluted corn starch and stir for about 30 seconds until it thickens.
- Add some boiled quail eggs if desired.
- Turn off the heat. Serve and enjoy your spicy seafood!