Skip to content
- 2 slices of “sirloin” (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 25 pcs. baby potatoes
- 1 pc. my fave sliced “pickled egg”
- 1 large white onion, roundedly-sliced
- 8 grams fine salt
- 3 grams combination cracked & ground black pepper
- 2 grams nutmeg powder
- 4 grams garlic powder
- 2 grams coriander powder
- 2 grams dried thyme
- 1 gram Spanish paprika
- 200 ml. red wine (any)
- 10 ml. EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 10 grams butter (your choice)
- Except for EVOO & butter, into red wine, add in all ingredients. Toss and blend well.
- Unto ref, marinate sirloin for 1 hour turning to each side every 15 minutes ensuring full marinade absorption.
- Pre-heat cast iron steak sizzling plate at 170 degrees C.
- Pour in butter. Scatter.
- Cook sirloin to desired state (giving 2 full minutes for each side will yield medium rare to medium). Your choice in this aspect.
- Transfer to serving plate. Cover with foil.
- Into same sizzling plate, pour in EVOO, fry mini potatoes for 5 minutes tossing constantly to even-up cooking.
- Slowly, on per need basis-to prevent drying up, add in excess marinade and let potatoes boil for another 5 minutes
- Transfer to serving plate, add in sliced “pickled egg” & onion.
- Serve with your cherished “beer”. Enjoy.