- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat in a large, nonstick skillet or wok. Add garlic and sauté until soft. Add shrimp and stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; season with salt to taste. Remove shrimps from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining peanut oil and the sesame oil to the pan and when the oil is hot add the eggs. As the eggs cook, break up and scramble them.
- Add the rice and stir-fry for 3 minutes, stir well to mix. Add bean sprouts, bell peppers, peas, shrimps, soy sauce and fish sauce; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add green onions, stirring well to mix. Adjust seasonings if necessary. Serve immediately.
Source: We Love Seafood