- 1 7-ounce package Hakubaku Organic Cha-Soba (Green Tea) Noodles
- 1 bottle Jade Sichuan Peanut Sauce
- Sriracha (optional)
- 2 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 clamshell Earthbound Farm Zen Asian Greens
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 large, ripe summer tomatoes
- black sesame seeds
- 6 4-6 ounce tuna steaks
- sesame oil (optional)
- Asian Sweet Chili Sauce
- Prepare the green tea noodles according to the package directions. Drain.
- Transfer the noodles to a bowl & add a generous splash of peanut dressing & a small amount of Sriracha, if desired, to taste. Toss well & set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Toss the bean sprouts with the cooled noodles. Set aside.
- Place a handful per person of greens in a mixing bowl. Add the noodle-sprout salad & edamame, tossing well.
- Divide the noodle-greens salad between 6 salad plates. Arrange the edamame, noodles, sprouts & greens flat so the tomato & tuna can stack on the plate.
- Thickly slice the tomatoes and place a slice on top of each salad.
- Sprinkle a layer of black sesame seeds on a flat plate.
- Rinse, then dry each tuna steak. Dredge each tuna steak in the sesame seeds, coating all sides with the seeds.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add a smidge of sesame oil, if desired. Sear the tuna steaks, less than a minute on each side for rare.
- Place each sesame seared tuna steak on each tomato slice.
- If desired, mix Sriracha & Asian Sweet Chili Sauce, according to your taste preference & served alongside the tuna.
Source : Entertaining Is Easy