Skip to content
- 300 grams pork, diced
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onions, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sweet peas
- 10 pcs quail eggs, cooked and shelled
- 1 teaspoon corn starch, diluted with 1/4 cup water
- 50 grams canton noodles
- Melt a tablespoon margarine in a saucepan.
- Saute garlic until brown, then add onions and pork.
- Continue to saute for 3 more minutes.
- Pout in water and season with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Cover pan and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- When pork is tender, add carrots, peas and quail eggs.
- Thicken sauce with cornstarch and let it cook for 2 minutes more. Set aside.
- With 3 tablespoon of margarine, fry canton noodles until golden brown.
- Drain and arrange the noodles in a platter.
- Then pour pork mixture over fried noodles.
- Serve hot. Good for 5 persons.