- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 (4 serving size) box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- additional chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp sweetened, shredded coconut
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8×5″ loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a whisk. Whisk in brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and coconut extract.
- Stir in coconut milk with whisk.
- Add pudding mix, both flours and baking soda to the bowl and stir until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate and butterscotch chips. Be careful not to overmix.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake for 50-65 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean or with moist crumbs. (If your bread is browning too quickly, cover loosely with a piece of greased tin foil for the second half of baking time.)
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before removing from loaf pan. If desired, drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauce of choice.
Source: The Recipe Rebel