- 500 g fresh spinach
- 1 onion, cut into small dice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 200 g of cream cheese
- 400 g fresh salmon, skinless, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- salt and pepper
- pinch of nutmeg
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 9 pre-cooked lasagne sheets
- 100 g of grated mozzarella cheese
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat, add onion and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and spinach and cook covered for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk, add the cream cheese and mix. Next add salmon, thyme, bring to the boil and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Set aside.
- At the bottom of a casserole dish spread 3-4 tablespoons od sauce and line the base with one-third of the lasagne sheets. Top with one third of tomato slices, 1/3 spinach, 1/3 sauce with salmon and sprinkle with 1/3 of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Repeat these steps with the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the dish in the preheated to 180°C oven and bake for 40 minutes.