- 3 pounds beef eye of round roast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- If roast is untied, tie at 3 inch intervals with cotton twine.
- Place roast in pan, and season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Add more or less seasonings to taste.
- Roast in oven for 60 minutes (20 minutes per pound).
- Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
Source: All Recipes