- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 6 cups watermelon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups light cool whip
- In a small pot, combine water and sugar and bring to a boil. Boil until sugar is dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, puree raspberries and watermelon. Add lemon juice and cooled water.
- Add cool whip and puree until combined.
- Place in a freezer safe container in the freezer. Freeze until desired consistency.
(Optional: Stir every 1-3 hours to prevent it from getting too icy. Preferably, freeze for 7 hours, stirring about 3 times, and place back into the food processor to get a creamier texture. You can skip these steps, but they help achieve a creamy consistency.)
Source: The Recipe Rebel