Learn how to cook this quick and unique sisig recipe using the affordable Century Tuna. This is so delicious! You must try it!
1 can (420g) Century tuna flakes in oil, drained
1/2 cup pork chicharon, crushed
2 pcs onions, minced
3 tbsp ginger, minced
1 pc large chili finger, sliced
1 pc red chili, chopped
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp liquid seasoning
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tbsp calamansi juice
vegetable oil, for frying
1. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over high heat.
2. Fry tuna flakes until it turns brown and crispy. Be careful of splashing oil. You can cover the pan if you want.
3. When done, remove from heat. Drain excess oil using a strainer. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Add the fried tuna flakes then mix again.
5. Serve and enjoy your Century tuna sisig!
Century Tuna Sisig Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Avocado Tuna Salad