Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more awesome recipe videos!
4 to 5 pieces pork chops
5 tablespoons soy sauce
calamansi juice (from 2 pieces calamansi)
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 1/2 cups water
2 medium onions, sliced
1 tabelspoon sugar
Some salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine pork chops, calamansi juice, and soy sauce in a large bowl or pot. Marinade for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat a pan then pour in cooking oil.
3. Fry the marinated pork chops for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
4. Remove excess oil. Pour in the remaining marinade and water. Simmer until the pork is tender. Add more water as needed.
5. Add sugar, salt, pepper and onions. Stir and cook for 3 more minutes.
6. Turn-off heat and serve. Enjoy!