Pork Menudo recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
2 lbs. pork
1/4 lb. pig liver (optional)
1 medium carrot, cubed
1 cup potatoes, sliced
lemon juice from 1/2 piece lemon
1 small onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
4 pieces hotdogs, sliced diagonally
2 to 3 pieces dried bay leaves
1/2 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup tomato sauce
1 cup water
2 tbsp. cooking oil
1 tsp. sugar
Salt & pepper to taste
1. In a pot or bowl, combine pork, soy sauce and lemon juice. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan then sauté garlic and onion.
3. Add the marinated pork then cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Pour-in tomato sauce and water then add bay leaves. Let boil & simmer until the pork is tender. Add water as needed.
5. Add-in the hotdogs and liver then cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Add-in the potatoes, carrots, sugar salt and pepper. Stir and cook for another 8 to 12 minutes.
7. Serve hot and enjoy your Pork Menudo!