- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 carrot; minced
- 1 medium size onion; minced
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 can liver spread
- 1/2 cup pickle relish or sweet pickles; minced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 12 pcs vienna sausage or 6 pcs hot dogs
- 3 pcs whole boiled eggs; sliced
- 2 slices of minced bread or 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients (except the hard boiled eggs and vienna sausages or hot dogs) and mix well until blended.
- Place a mound (about one cup per roll) of meat mixture in a sheet of oily greased aluminum foil. Put the slices of egg and sausages or hotdogs in the center of each mixture and form a 6-8″ long by 2″ diameter roll.
- Steam for 30-45 minutes. Remove from steamer and let cool.
- Make slices and you may either fry or eat it as is. Serve with catsup.
Source: My Filipino Recipes