This nice and warm bowl of pork bola bola soup with misua and patola will definitely make your day! This is best served on a rainy day at lunch or dinner. Enjoy this delicious recipe!
For the bola bola:
- 1 cup ground pork
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp carrots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
For the soup:
- 100g misua noodles
- 1 medium-sized patola, sliced
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- 2 pc Knorr pork broth cubes
- 4 cups water
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- To make the pork balls, combine all the bola bola ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until all the ingredients are incorporated. Get about 1 tbsp of the mixture then form into a ball (repeat until all the mixture is consumed).
- Heat cooking oil in a deep pan or pot over medium fire. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add the Knorr pork cubes and pour in the water. Stir. Simmer until it boils.
- Add the pork balls. Simmer until the pork balls start to float.
- Add the patola. Simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the misua noodles and stir. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with spring onion. Serve while hot and enjoy your pork bola bola soup with misua and patola.
You might like this recipe too: Cheesy Corn Soup Recipe