- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 11 oz. can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1/3 c. orange marmalade
- 13 1/2 oz. can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 3/4 c. green grapes
- 1 lb. ham slice, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 c. fluffy white rice
- 1/3 c. vinegar of lemon juice
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt in a blazer pan.
- Cook over medium high heat and add pineapple, juice, marmalade, vinegar, or lemon juice and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Reduce heat and add ham heating thoroughly.
- Then add fruits and continue cooking until mixture is hot.
- Serve over hot rice and top with slivered almonds if desired.
Image: Betty Crocker