Skip to content
- 1 k. pork
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 can pork and beans, store-bought
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. patis
- 3 pcs. bananas (saba variety)
- 2 pcs. eggplants, sliced
- ¼ k. Baguio beans, each bean sliced in two
- 1 small camote, peled then sliced
- ½ head cabbage
- 2 heads pechay
- Heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Add the tomato sauce and season with patis.
- Put pork in allow to simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the camote and the saba. Allow to simmer some more.
- Add the eggplants and the baguio beans
- Add the cabbage and the pechay and allow to simmer for 5 minutes more. Serve immediately