Skip to content
- 2 cups all – purpose flour
- 10 tbsp. oil
- ½ cup muscovado sugar
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 8 tbsps. Oil
- 7 tbsps. Water
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine half of the flour and half of the oil: mix well
- Divide into 20 portions and set aside.
- Add some water to the muscovado sugar to make it moist. Divide into 20 portions, set aside.
- Mix the remaining flour, oil and some water. Knead to a cylinder and divide into 20 portions.
- Flatten each portion and top with the flour and oil mixture. Roll out and stuff with muscovado filling. Close the edges.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheat oven in medium heat or grill until brown on the outside.
What is Muscovado sugar? Is it the same thing like powder sugar in the US?
Hi Beth! Muscovado is a type of brown sugar with strong molasses flavor.
Hope you can post a video!!
Aside from baking it in an oven? Any other ways to make it?