You must learn this recipe for Pinoy pork barbeque because it is everyone’s favorite during special occasions! Keep in mind that in making barbeque, it is important that the meat is fresh and the marinade should be delicious.
- 2 lbs pork, sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- calamansi juice (from 10 pcs. calamansi)
- 1/2 cup banana ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Combine pork, ketchup, garlic, brown sugar, salt, pepper, calamansi juice & soy sauce in a bowl. Mix well until all ingredients are properly distributed. Using your hands in mixing is recommended.
- Marinate the pork in the mixture overnight or at least 3 hours for the meat to absorb the flavors. Make sure to refrigerate the marinade to avoid contamination.
- Skewer the sliced pork using a barbeque stick.
- Grill the pork until both sides are done. Use the leftover marinade as the basting sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Pinoy Pork Barbeque!
Pinoy Pork Barbeque recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!