- 160g of flour
- 100 g of butter
- 3/4-1 egg
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 200-250 g of chicken breast
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sour cream
- ½ of grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- Turn the oven on 180 degrees C convection.
- Mix flour and butter. When it all crumbles, whip an egg lightly and add some of the egg little by little while you mix it all together. Feel your way if you need the whole egg. Once you have a solid lump of pastry dough, it must be covered and in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Cut the peppers and onion into slices and put in a big bag. Press the garlic in as well , add oil and ½ teaspoon of salt. Shake, so everything is mixed well.
- Put baking paper on a baking sheet and pour the peppers and onions on. Set in the oven for 30 minutes or until they are dark at the ends and soft.
- When they are finished in the oven, screw the oven down to 160 degrees C convection.
- Cut the chicken into strips and fry in a pan with little oil and salt.
- Butter the baking tin. Roll the pastry out, and put it in the baking tin. Pre-bake the dough in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the pie dough is taken out, you add the chicken so that it covers the entire bottom. Get the pepper mix on top and spread out.
- Get the 2 eggs in a bowl and whip with sour cream, add a bit of salt and pepper. Pour it on top of the filling, beware, maybe there is not room for it all.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the top.
- Get the pie in the oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Serve warm but it is also delicious as a cold pie for lunch!
Source : One Kitchen