- 6 cup crisped rice
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey (use only if using natural peanut butter, or if you want more sweetness)
- ½ cup unscented coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cup unscented coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- cacao nibs, sea salt, optional
- Mix crisped rice thoroughly with melted coconut oil, peanut butter, and honey. Press onto the bottom of a wax-papered 9×13 pan.
- To make that delicious smooth, hard topping, melt the coconut oil (on stovetop or in microwave). Remove from heat and whisk in the cocoa powder and maple syrup.
- Pour that glossiness over peanut crispies. Refrigerate until firm.
Source: Sprinkle With Sage