- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, peanuts, celery, cheese, bacon and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and Italian dressing.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat. (Note: Use just enough dressing to hold it together).
- Chill until serving.
Source: Smoked ‘N Grilled