- 1 pound pasta
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- fresh basil or parsley for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- Heat marinara sauce in a large pan or skillet over medium heat until sauce is hot.
- Stir in cream and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Add cooked pasta and toss to coat pasta with sauce. Use reserved pasta water, a little at a time, to thin sauce if too thick.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, platter, or individual plates. Garnish with parmesan and chopped basil or parsley if desired.
Source: Magnolia Days