- olive oil
- gluten free pasta
- leek, chopped and washed
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- handful of olives, roughly chopped
- small handful of capers, roughly chopped
- crushed garlic about 6 anchovy fillets, chopped.
- parmesan, freshly ground
- Put the pasta on, cook according to packet instructions.
- Saute leek in lots of good olive oil.
- Add diced tomatoes. Stir in and chuck in olives and capers.
- About 2 minutes before serving, stir through anchovies – they don’t need to cook, just warm through.
- Drain pasta, stir into the sauce. 6. Serve with big grinding of black pepper ad freshly grated parmesan.
Source: Kitchen Fairies