- 1/2 lb pasta – cooked & drained
- 1 pear – any variety – seeded & cubed
- 10 Brussels Sprouts – sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- Gorgonzola or other blue cheese – crumbled in the quantity that suits your
- Olive oil
- Cook your pasta. Drain & set aside.
- Meanwhile – heat a little olive in a pan that is large enough to hold all the ingredients – including your pasta.
- Saute the Brussels Sprouts over medium heat until they begin to brown – maybe 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic & pear & saute another minute or so. Stir to warm through & then add the pasta.
- Cook long enough to incorporate & warm everything & then stir in the cheese.
- Stir to get the cheese creamy & incorporated & then season with S&P.
Source : Delightful Delicious Delovely