- 3/4 lb tilapia (2 filets)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 heaping tbsp nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice*
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning (or a few dashes of oregano, thyme and basil)
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the parmesan, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and italian seasoning.
- Season your tilapia filets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the tilapia filets on a baking pan. Broil for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oven and spoon an equal amount of sauce mixture over each piece of fish.
- Broil for another 1-2 minutes, until the tops of the fish are lightly browned.
*If you don’t have lemon juice, white wine works too! I made it with sauvignon blanc once and it was wonderful!
Source: After Dinner Dance