In this recipe, we will not use chocolates but cookies. We will use Oreo cookies! Oreo has become the best-selling cookie in the United States since its introduction. It is also now widely known in the Philippines. What is good about this is that it is very easy to make. You can also do it with kids. They will surely love the experience. Ready to try this now?
10 pcs. Oreo Cookies
60g chocolate powder (eg. Milo)
150ml condensed milk
250ml hot water
250ml warm water
Needed items: ice candy plastics and funnel
1. Crush the Oreo cookies into tiny pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix the condensed milk and hot water. Then mix-in the warm water.
3. Immediately add the chocolate powder then mix well.
4. Add the crushed Oreo cookies then mix well again.
5. Pour-in the mixture into the ice candy plastic bags using the funnel. Properly knot the plastic.
6. Cut excess plastics to make them presentable.
7. Put in the freezer for a few hours.
8. Serve frozen and enjoy your Oreo ice candy!
Oreo Ice Candy recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!