- 4 salmon fillets, about 4 oz / 110 gr each
- 4 tablespoons mustard (I used grainy mustard)
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat broiler to 450°F (230°C).
- In a small bowl combine mustard and orange marmalade. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until golden (if it the salmon has the skin on, cook skin side first).
- Turn off the heat and brush fillets with orange-mustard mixture. Transfer the skillet from the stovetop to the oven and broil for 5 minutes until the top is golden brown and perfectly caramelized.
- If your salmon had the skin on, gently peel it off before serving (it should come off very easily).
Source: The Iron You