You will surely love the aroma and unique taste of this Japanese cuisine-inspired omelet!
20g canned tuna (we used Century Tuna flakes in oil)
1 onion leek (finely chopped)
1 pinch salt
1 pinch sugar
2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
Note: For a bigger and thicker omelet that is good for 2 people, just double the measurement of the ingredients
1. Finely chop the onion leek.
2. In a bowl, combine the egg and 1 pinch of salt and sugar, then beat. Add the tuna and chopped onion leek and briefly mix together.
3. Preheat a frying pan over high heat, then add the oil. Pour in the beaten egg mixture, then quickly stir about 10 times around to mix. Reduce heat to low and cook until surface is browned, about 3 minutes.
4. Once the bottom is cooked, turn it upside-down and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve it on a plate and sprinkle with finely chopped onion leek.