Skip to content
- 1 k. fresh mushrooms
- ¼ k. pork, sliced into strips
- ¼ k. shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. guinamos (visayan shrimp paste)
- 1 t bsp. Oyster sauce
- 1 big patola (loofah gourd), sliced
- salt to taste
- Fish sauce to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and the onion.
- Add the shrimp, pork, bagoong and oyster sauce.
- Add the mushrooms and continue to sauté until tender.
- Add some water and follow with the patola.
- Season with salt before serving.