Two things we all loved as kids: cakes and Oreos! Combine these two and you have an ultimate dessert, the Oreo Cake! This dessert will definitely bring out our childhood sweet tooth again.
And the best part? This is a No-Bake Oreo Cake recipe! It’s so easy to do, and we don’t even need any baking wares or equipment. You’d definitely enjoy making them as much as you will enjoy eating them. Try it now! Find the ingredients and its easy 4-step procedure here.
- 2 packages of Oreo cookies
- 2 tubs of Cool whip
- 10 crushed Oreo cookies
- Chocolate ice-cream sauce
- Dunk enough Oreos in some milk and line them at the bottom of a square pan
- Use half the container of Cool whip to frost over the layer of Oreos
- Repeat the layers until you run out of Oreos and Cool whip
- Sprinkle the whole cake with the crushed Oreo cookies and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Keep chilled in your fridge to set for one hour and then take out to serve.