- 18 cm round spring form cake tin
- 300 g gingerbread cookies
- 300 g sour cream
- 3 bananas
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp gelatin
- Chop the gingerbread cookies into small pieces. You can use a food processor for this step. I did.
- Stir the sugar into the sour cream.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water, cool and add to the sour cream.
- Slice the bananas.
- Start layering the cake. Place one third of the cookie crumbs in the tin, pour half of the sour cream and place the chopped bananas. Again a layer of cookies, sour cream and bananas, and finally sprinkle the remaining gingerbread cookies.
- Place the cake to the refrigerator for several hours or preferably overnight.
Source : Baking Recipes