Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just for a fresh stock at home. But if you’re tired of the overly sweet, low-nutrition cookies you buy at the supermarket, this recipe is for you.
This no-bake cookie is made with cocoa powder, a good helping of fiber-rich oatmeal, and protein-rich peanut butter that gives this cookie a chewy taste. Serve with warm milk or eat it on its own. Try this No-Bake Choco Peanut Butter Cookies recipe now!
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder (Ricoa)
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Waxed paper
- In a pan, mix sugar, cocoa powder, butter, and milk. Heat until it boils.
- Boil for 1 minute then add the vanilla extract, peanut butter, and oatmeal. Stir well.
- Scoop teaspoonfuls of the mixture and drop them on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Let it cool and harden.
- Enjoy your no-bake choco peanut butter cookies!!