- 1 package of nitrate-free, hormone-free, antibiotic-free bacon
- 2 ripe avoacados, chopped into slivers
- garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 eggs, hardboiled
- chili powder
- hot sauce
- Turn oven on to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut bacon pieces in half and wrap around each avocado sliver.
- Place onto baking sheet sprayed with a bit of olive oil.
- Sprinkle fresh ground black pepper and garlic powder atop avocado bacon wraps.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until desired crispness of bacon is achieved.
- Slice hardboiled eggs lengthwise and sprinkle with chili powder and fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve on a platter with eggs nestled amongst bacon avocado wraps.
- Sprinkle with favorite hot sauce just before eating.
Source: Existential Evolution