Skip to content
- 1 med. size mudfish (dalag) cleaned
- 4 pcs. bananas ( saba variety)
- ½ pc cabbage, sliced
- bundle pechay,leaves separated
- 2 potatoes , sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- whole peppercorns
- 4 cloves garlic
- In a pan, saute the onion and garlic. Add the cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Saute some more.
- Add the bananas, water and whole peppercorns.
- Cover and allow to boil.
- Add the mudfish and cook until the flesh is flaky. Cook some more until the liquid has reduced considerably and becomes a bit sticky.