- 2 medium onions, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 400 g skinless chicken breast cut into cubes
- salt to taste (1/2 teaspoon preferred)
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or red chili powder (optional)
- Squeeze the onion, and keep its juice to use in the marinade.
- In a bowl, add the onion juice and the rest of ingredients except the chicken. Mix well. The color might turn pink, that’s normal when you mix onion with vinegar.
- Add the chicken and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least for four hours.
- Skewer the chicken cubes and grill on grilling skillet or on electric grill, but make sure the heat is high. Grill the chicken on each side, for 3 minutes or until done. You can reduce the heat to medium high if you’re afraid to burn the chicken.
- When done serve hot with salad on the side.
*Grilling chicken on high heat will seal it from the outside and keep all the juices inside, this will cook the chicken breast and keep it tender.
*You can use any vegetable. In this example zucchini was used.
Source: Munaty Cooking