Skip to content
- 1/2 kilo Ground Beef
- 1/2 kilo Ground Pork
- 1 cup bean curd(tofu), mashed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons sesame seed, toasted
- 1 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup white onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- Combine first 11 ingredients thoroughly.
- Fry a small piece and taste.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Shape into small, round patties about 4-5 inches in diameter.
- Place in a sheet pan and refrigerate until needed.
- In a skillet, pour oil and heat.
- Dredge patties in flour and tap off excess.
- Fry, turning only once until brown on both sides.