- 1½ lb salmon fillet cut into 6 equal pieces
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Arrange the salmon pieces in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce. Pour over salmon. Add some freshly ground pepper, if preferred.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
Serve over some rice and/or with a side of broccoli.
Source: Jo Cooks