Malunggay cupcakes are a fun and delicious twist on a classic dessert. These cupcakes are made with malunggay leaves, which are packed with iron, protein, and minerals. They are a great alternative to traditional cupcakes, as they are healthy and packed with flavor!
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 bar butter
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml fresh milk
- 3 tbsp blended malunggay leaves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated cheese (Optional)
- Sift flour and baking powder. Add salt then mix together. Set aside.
- Melt the butter then combine with sugar. Add the eggs then mix.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla, and blended malunggay leaves. Mix well.
- Add the previously sifted flour, baking powder, salt, and grated cheese (optional) to the mixed wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into paper cups until three-fourths full.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 370 F or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy your malunggay cupcakes!