Learn how to make lumpiang shanghai! This recipe is a sure hit whether there is an occasion or even just an ordinary day!
This recipe makes about 30 pcs. of lumpiang shanghai.
- 30 pcs lumpia (spring roll) wrappers
- 1 kg ground pork (or ground chicken)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp kintsay (celery), finely chopped
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- cooking oil, for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the wrappers and cooking oil. Mix well.
- Wrap about 1 tbsp of mixture in a lumpia wrapper. Apply some water to seal the wrapper. See the video above on how to properly do this process.
- Repeat step 2 until all mixture is consumed.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep fry the lumpia for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat then drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with vinegar dip, catsup or sauce. Enjoy your lumpiang shanghai!
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You may also like >>> Special Sukang Sawsawan / Vinegar Dip Recipe