Learn how to make kamote cue! A popular pinoy snack that’s affordable but so delicious!
Kamote Cue Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1 cup brown sugar
3 pcs large-sized kamote, sliced
Cooking oil for deep frying
5 bamboo sticks
1. In a heated pan, put cooking oil.
2. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the sliced kamote pieces.
3. Deep fry the kamote pieces until color turns light brown.
4. Put-in the brown sugar.
5. Mix while frying until all kamote pieces are coated with sugar.
6. Remove from heat (use a strainer to drain oil from the kamote pieces).
7. Skewer the kamote with the bamboo sticks (recommended: 3 pcs. per stick).
8. Let them cool down for a few minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy your kamote cue!