Chili garlic oil is an awesome way to spice up almost any dish. Want to know how you can make yours? Here is the easy recipe.
- 2 pcs whole garlic, minced
- 5 pcs chili pepper, minced
- cooking oil
- In a preheated pan, put about 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Add the minced garlic and chili peppers.
- Stir then simmer until the garlic turns brown.
- Serve chili garlic oil as a sauce together with toyomansi for siomai and other steamed or fried dishes. Enjoy!
Chili Garlic Oil Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You may also like >>> Pork and Shrimp Siomai Recipe